Jun 1, 2008

Warm June nights

I can't believe it's already June! Love sleeping with the windows open, the breeze softly blowing in while I snuggle under a light blanket.

Eating: chicken stewed with tomatoes, corn, black beans, cayenne, chili powder, oregano, chipotle and a dash of cinnamon. I love how the sweetness of the cinnamon contrasts with the fire and smokiness of the dish. Great quick dinner served up on a tortilla with some shredded cheese or sour cream.

Watching:
The Diving Bell & the Butterfly

Reading: Chick Lit


Daydreaming About: owning my own farm. Walked around Wagon Hill Farm on Great Baytoday and the millions of shades of green through the meadows had me yearning for a place I would love to settle some day.


Adoring: The new
Sex & the City movie

1 comment:

  1. "I can't believe it's already June! Love sleeping with the windows open, the breeze softly blowing in while I snuggle under a light blanket."

    Hahahahaha! We're already at 40C here, and so I have been sleaping with the air con on (and leaving it running all day at 24C).

    ReplyDelete