It's been well over a month since my last post and that's just ridiculous. Had a few busy weeks, a few overwhelmed days of bingeing or trying to pull myself out of the cycle, some fun nights out, a few good books, some great progress with my crazy lady and lots of other things in between.
I will definitely try to be better about updating my blog more often....
I was tagged by my favorite friend MB (who I get to see at Christmas - yippee!) so I'll post it to get myself going:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:50ish am
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are just so beautiful but if I were to get one, I'd want it to be some sort of "safe" diamond. Did you know there are even extraterrestrial diamonds?
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Pineapple Express. My friend and I were the only ones laughing. I still think it was hilarious.
4. What is your favourite TV show? Project Runway, Amazing Race
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? yogurt or a Kashi granola bar, fruit and coffee
6. What is your middle name? I have two
7. What food do you dislike? Onions!! A friend once filled my bed with onions - under the covers, in my pillows, everywhere. Luckily they weren't peeled or chopped.
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Can't stop listening to the Once sountrack (still) and listen to Radiohead nonstop
9. What kind of car do you drive? Volvo
10. Favourite sandwich? You know, I don't think I have one. Do most people?
11. What characteristic do you despise? I've realized lately that it is true quite often that the things you dislike the most in those close to you are the things you hate or fear about yourself...
12. Favourite item of clothing? Because it's fall - slippers or my down vest
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Today, I'd like to go here - Kolarbyn Eco-Lodge
14. Favourite brand of clothing? I have no idea.
15. Where would you retire to? I want to retire to a farm in a warm climate
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My 30th was pretty great - Radiohead concert, a few days off from work, a party and night away with some of my closest friends
17. Favorite sport to watch? Tennis
18. When is your birthday? August
19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely night
20. What is your shoe size? 9
21. Pets? Two monster bunnies - Bunnicula (Charlie bear) and Zooey
22. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? One month since I quit smoking!
23. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher and a flight attendant
24. How are you today? Hopeful
25. What is your favourite candy(lollie/chocolate)? Chocolate
26. What is your favourite flower? Lilies
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? The day my debt is paid off
28. What is your full name? Not on my blog. Or yours.
29. What are you listening to right now? Michael Kors and Heidi Klum hating on Kenley. I'm right there with them.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Homemade minestrone and biscuits
31. Do you wish on stars? Of course!
32. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Cerulean Blue
33. How is the weather right now? Dark and sort of chilly
34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My mother
35. Favourite soft drink? Coke for a hangover
36. Favourite restaurant? Lately I love Pepperland Cafe
37. Real hair colour? light brown/dark blonde
38. What was your favourite toy as a child? I loved my tape player - that went along with the books (turn the page at the chime *dddrrrring*)
39. Summer or winter? Summer!
40. Hugs or kisses? Depends who they're coming from
41. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
42. Coffee or tea? Coffee in the morning, tea in the evening
43. When was the last time you cried? I'm probably due for a good cry.
44. What is under your bed? Charlie bear is hanging out under there right now with a few suitcases
45. What did you do last night? Watched TV and made soup
46. What are you afraid of? My own success
47. Salty or sweet? salty
48. How many keys on your key ring? 4
49. How many years at your current job? In a few months it will be 5!
50. Favourite day of the week? Saturday
51. How many places have you lived in? I think 10
52. Do you make friends easily? It depends if I'm in my shy mode.
Today I'm grateful for: crunchy leaves underfoot, bike rides after work