So for now, I'll leave you with this cookie recipe instead.
White Chip Cocoa Cookies (courtesy of Nestle Toll House)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups pecans, walnuts or other chopped nuts (0ptional)
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by well-rounded teaspoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 9 to 11 minutes or until centers are set. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.