Time to set some more goals and update on last week's.
This week's goals:
1. Keep tracking every day and believe that if I follow the program, I will keep seeing results
2. Work out on at least 4 days, including 2 strength training workouts (This afternoon I'm going to go snowshoeing)
3. I am going to take TessaJ's advice and put a dollar in my change jar for every time I work out.
4. Start my new blog feature - Tuesday Reviews
5. Go to my first book club meetup on Tuesday. Getting out and trying new things and meeting new people has been scary for me for a while as I've settled into my own insecurities. Time to branch out! The book is Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan (which I also need to read a lot more of before Tuesday!)
(path in the forest where I plan to go snowshoeing today. I took this during my walk on a very cold and windy Wednesday.)
Last week's goals:
1. Buy (and use!) a food scale - heard great reviews about both the Oxo Good Grips and the WeightWatchers scales ACCOMPLISHED - bought a Salter scale that I plan to review soon.
2. Work out on at least 4 days (I should really pop open that 30-Day Shred with Jillian Michaels DVD I bought!). Updated: Two of these workouts should include strength training. Only worked out twice.
3. Finish unpacking all but my books (need to buy a new bookcase) Still haven't found a new bookcase. But I got lots of clothes put away.
4. Rework budget to be a bit more concrete ACCOMPLISHED - and I paid a few extra bills to get myself ahead.