I'm taking over the coordination of the WW program at work, so that's just gives me a little extra investment in the program, if that makes sense.
This week's goals:
1. Keep tracking, it's working.
2. Get back to BodyPump classes - at least once a week.
3. Start the couch to 5K training program this week.
Last week's goals:
1. Don't let this week's slight gain get me off track. (should be easy enough, I'm feeling okay about it, if anything it motivated me more) ACCOMPLISHED
2. Make at least one class at the gym during the week and one yoga class on the weekend. ALMOST ACCOMPLISHED
3. Track 7 days. ACCOMPLISHED
4. Relax and be kind to myself! ACCOMPLISHED. Took the weekend off and spent it relaxing, doing small errands, cooking and baking. This was partially due to not feeling well, but it at least slowed me down enough to relax.
4. Try at last one recipe out of my new cookbooks: ACCOMPLISHED. Made muffins trom the Mark Bittman book and planning to make some sides from the Giada cookbook over the weekend. So far so good!