Jan 28, 2008

Tagged - My Four Things


4 Jobs I’ve Had:

  1. Night office cleaning crew
  2. Executive assistant
  3. Dietary aide
  4. Reading and math tutor

4 Movies I’ve Watched Over and Over Again:

  1. Bridget Jones’ Diary
  2. The Devil Wears Prada
  3. Before Sunset
  4. The Royal Tenenbaums

4 Places I Have Lived:

  1. New York
  2. Maine
  3. New Hampshire
  4. Massachusetts

4 Shows I Watch:

  1. Coupling
  2. Rescue Me
  3. Sex and the City
  4. Real Housewives of Orange County (there, I admitted it)

4 Places I’ve Been:

  1. a holding cell in Washington, DC
  2. a creperie in San Francisco
  3. a dorm room in North Carolina
  4. a tattoo shop in Ottawa

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:

  1. My boss
  2. My friends
  3. My boyfriend-thing
  4. The lady who wants me to have a bigger penis by clicking on the enclosed link and buying some drugs

4 Favorite Things to Eat:

  1. Pizza
  2. Chocolate
  3. Fruit - especially blueberries, raspberries, apples, mangoes, bananas and pineapple
  4. Fresh tomatoes

4 Places I’d Rather Be:

  1. On a warm beach
  2. In the Andes
  3. In a penthouse apartment overlooking Central Park in NYC that I magically own when I snap my fingers
  4. On some sort of travel adventure

4 Things I Look Forward to this Year:

  1. Continuing the attempts to get the job in the UK
  2. Going on vacation with the boyfriend-thing
  3. Weekends this summer at the beach
  4. Building the Social Graces event planning business
I'm not going to tag anyone specifically - but feel free to join in and post on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment