Feb 25, 2008

it's war, binge monster

Today my crazy lady and I declared war on my binge monster. Am going to take this one day at a time and see what I can do to make myself healthier and stronger. I get too caught up sometimes fearing failure, so when I'm feeling good and eating well, there's a nagging doubt at the back of my mind that it can't last forever.

To be perfectly honest, I'm not entirely sure HOW to take things one day at a time, but it's something I'd like to learn. It seems to go against the way so many of us function. So I will focus on the present and make decisions for now. Right this moment. Get through today.

1 comment:

  1. living life one day at a time takes practise, but once you get the hang of it it makes life SO much easier. Allow yourself to make some mistakes at first and don't expect to be perfect at it at once. You'll do fine, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete